We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
We can help you craft the future with us through Energy Distribution. We’re looking for hardworking individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our R&D team, develop your skills on the job and work at the state-of-the-art products impacting entire cities, countries –craft the things to come.We make real what matters. This is your role.
- We want a candidate who is ready to take up exciting role which requires concepts making, idea generation, creative skill
- You have core knowledge of basic subjects of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and analytical skills
- Designing and assembly (3D modeling of sheet metal and metal casting parts, plastic molding parts) using CAD tools which includes UG NX/creo/AutoCad/solid works etc.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, support & coordination with suppliers during release process of components and compilation of construction documents (3D models, drawings, BOM, SAP, documentation)
- We require requires basic knowledge of FEA and FEM analysis and performing of product type testing in local & international test labs.
We are seeking for a Bachelor of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with consistent record and demonstrated ability of 2 to 10 years of proven experience in switchgear or similar industry/field.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time