Do you have Scrum Master Certification?
Are you experienced in tools like JIRA?
Do you have technical background?
If yes, join our technical team focused on IT projects.
Scrum master role consists of the tasks and responsiblities below:
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of change, in parallel to promoting an open and inclusive environment
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Ensuring that the team is adhering to the Scrum methodology and foster best practices in the team
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
What do we expect from you?
- Customer-facing exposure and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exposure to Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, as an end user and administrator.
- Experience in preparing and presenting different metrics to management for Delivery Assessment.
- Scrum Master Certification - Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Professional Scrum Master (PSM1).
- Technical background - Preferably in RPA, Chatbot, ServiceNow, API's, Microservices or Cloud Native development.
- Scaled Agile solutions understanding such as SAFe are desirable but not essential.
- English proficiency required, both written and spoken.
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
up to 8 days of extra holidays,pension and/or life insurance, wellness and health products, language courses and other education, travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time