Siemens Mobility is seeking to hire a Senior Project and Structured Finance Advisor who works closely with the Treasury team in supporting our Business Units in the structuring and arranging of financing for our Rolling Stock and Rail Infrastructure North American projects. Here, you will orchestrate financial institutions and other parties (institutional investors, ECA’s, etc.) to create market edge sales financing solutions as well as to advise on financial risk analysis and risk allocation/mitigation on Siemens Mobility supply contracts. This position will sit in our Sacramento facility where you will work independently, but collaborate with our internal and external customers, Business Unit Heads, our Sales team, Banking Institutions, and Equity Investors.
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.Your new role – ambitious and future oriented
Management of the financing for Rolling Stock and Rail Infrastructure projects to include:
- Project screening, financial risk analysis and advisory on financial viability of projects
- Development of tailor-made financial solutions for customers of Siemens Mobility
- Development of risk mitigation strategies
- Liaison/negotiator with all project parties to include project proponents, banks, and institutional investors through financial close
- Managing of Siemens’ internal approval process for supplier financing of Siemens Mobility
- Proactively structure/manage the financing of Siemens Mobility transactions within, and originating out of, the Americas
- Orchestrate the banks and other institutions to create competitive, market edge sales financing solutions
- Support Siemens Mobility throughout the project cycle – from initial marketing and sales activities through implementation – by structuring, arranging, and executing financing solutions
- Advise Siemens Mobility on payment risk mitigation as well as the structuring of performance security instruments (e.g. stand-by letters of credit and surety bonds)
- Manage Partner relationships (internal and external).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BA Degree in Finance, Accounting or related function, MBA or similar advance degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Project Finance, Performance Contracting and/or Managed Equipment Service
- Knowledge of Rail, Transportation and Infrastructure industries preferred
- Experience in the long-term institutional investor market a plus
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of foreign languages would be an advantage
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, & 18 days of PTO to start
- Extensive training along with career development
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. Siemens is a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming a Senior Finance Advisor with Siemens Mobility, we'll offer you the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.