Business Unit Sales Head Electrical Products - Low Voltage and Control Products – Pakistan
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Product as the Business Unit Sales head Electrical Products (Low Voltage and Control Products) and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We are seeking a Business Unit Sales head for our Low Voltage Product business who will have the sales drive, strategic vision and leadership to drive this growth for this excellent product portfolio. The Siemens Low Voltage Products business is built on a long history of expertise and technology, coupled with the global reach and brand strength of Siemens. The Sales Head of LV Product business will direct a team and join an agile, creative and highly engaged leadership team with high degree of results-oriented autonomy, under the CEO of Siemens Pakistan
- Plan, lead and drive the business unit to achieve the financial business targets cooperated with Lead Country Business Unit Management; This will include drawing up and agreeing Business Target Agreements (BTAs) for the local Business Unit and New order planning in compliance with the BU regulations
- Develop local business strategy for the LV Product business in Pakistan, aligned with the Management and ensure implementation. These strategies could include defining target markets / segments and/or develop specific approaches to enter / grow in these market segments
- Maintain, develop and intensify long term reliable relationships with the LP partners (panel builders, distributors) and their customers. Establish new LP partners if needed. Support, guide and push the LP business partners pro-actively in their customer approach
- Implement a strong focus on the pull generation for the LP channel partners by maintaining a positive relationship with the involved partners like contractors, end-customers, authorities and consultants
- Show commanding knowledge of the product portfolio and full understanding of the Pakistan market, customer needs and partner activity, and use this knowledge to plan and forecast realistic sales and marketing activities to achieve business targets; Ensure efficiency of marketing initiative after the events/actions
- Maintaining the sales database, ensuring the quality of market data and trends. Consistent, realistic and clear monthly forecasting is a must
- Observing and analyzing the market, competitors, partners and customers, to use in management reviews, strategy plans and business forecasts
- Implement the price strategy in accordance with the LP Lead Country Business Unit price guideline
- Assessment and development of the regional sales proficiencies for your team
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- University Degree (technical).
- Overall, 8 years proven experience of which minimum 2 years in a sales or manager role
- Very strong sales mentality with a pro active nature
- Strong English and Arabic language skills
- An individual who will work with local peer group managers and demonstrate collaboration with other Managers and Business Units
- A person who understands that the financial results and success depends upon the ability, capability and success of the Low Voltage partners and panel builders and will support and drive them accordingly
- A personality that takes controlled risks and proactively develops the business and leads the opportunities and risks.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time