What are my responsibilities?
• Take channel actions to drive partner business growth and maximize profitable business growth: Lead related channel actions; Influence channel policy marketing; Each channel actions are defined together with BU&CCM and regions; Actions should be taken for internals and externals.
• Achieve financial KPI setting not only whole partner growth rate and fulfillment KPI, but also related channel actions financial KPIs which defined with BU together.
• Drive partner technological and business model innovation: drive digital business on partners; improve partner values for cooperation.
• Adapt to new set up of CM/TIP team and new tasks assigned by manager in teams; drive internal digitalization to improve transparence and efficiency (Sales Force/E2E); improve channel process management to meet company demands.
• Supervise on partner business status and problems, collect the influence from sales, partners, competition and economic environment, timely take actions to endure business continuity and competitiveness: policy update or new policy, new action plans, etc.(need monthly report about finding ,conclusion and actions)
• Actively take responsibility in teams with entrepreneurial spirit: cross functions, cross main responsibility and cross BUs, support team to grow and meet the demands of SI development.
• Collaborate in teams, Sales and all BUs, no substantial cooperation complain.
• Support and collaborate to set up partners' ecosystem to realize more value-added and Siemens loyalty. The ecosystem no limited in its own current license and cooperation, it should be expanded across all Siemens companies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or master
degree major in power electronics, electronic engineering, electrical
engineering or equivalent; More than 5 years of working experience in power electronics design.
• Work experience in Channel Manager, Business development or Sales functions of more than 10 years (Power distribution product related)
• Ability to work in complex, global organizational setups, whilst national view and creative process optimization capability.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, Good verbal and written English.
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently on extended assignments. Excellent team
player. Quick learner and keen problem solver.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time