With over 2,400 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking for a Leading R&D Engineer who will contribute to the development and application of various numerical modelling methods for materials, components and processes optimization. Having out-of-the-box thinking on this position you will be able to fulfill your interest in applied research and will have a chance to implement your ideas into business of Siemens.
What are my responsibilities?
- Research and development in the area of materials/processes design and optimization
- Participation in R&D engineering projects
- Close interaction with global Siemens partners
- Project management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering/Material Science or similar, PhD is preferable
- Strong knowledge and experience in CAD/CAE, structural mechanics and multi-physics FE/CFD analyses
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with one or more commercial finite element codes (e.g. ANSYS, ABAQUS)
- Experience with modeling of technological processes (e.g. welding, additive manufacturing) and knowledge of corresponding approaches
- Programming experience with development of software tools or user-defined subroutines for commercial tools
- Demonstrated excellence in research through peer reviewed publications
- Good communication skills, team player
- Creativity and self-learning abilities
- Excellent written and verbal Russian, English to interact with global partners
What else do I need to know?
- Corporate medical insurance
- Corporate trainings
- Fitness compensation
- Lunch compensation
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time