We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey ADVANTA contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
· Controlling and ensuring the commercial correctness for all given customer offers
· Following up incoming purchase orders for projects
· Coordination of invoicing monthly basis for all occurred efforts and costs
· Ensuring accurate financial reporting in both GAAPs.
· Preparation of project and headcount productivity status reports
· Support delegation process from commercial point of view
· Ensure ECC (Export Control & Customs) data is complete for projects in responsibility
· Coordination of RIC and ERM related activities
· Controlling of Key Figures (expected/actual costs; expected/actual cost charging) and deviation analysis
· Performing all relevant forecast and budget operations within the required tools
· Closely following up the profitability status of the unit and taking measures into action if required.
· Strong and proactive communication with technical & business administration department heads, technical staff, project management, procurement and customer on commercial issues
· Fixed assets management (ensure divisions assets are booked on correct cost centers, provide overview of fixed assets in specific inquires, support yearly inventory process)
· Review commercial clauses in contracts with customers and suppliers
· Coordination of purchasing requirements and ensuring compliance with the regulations and rules
· Check correctness of invoice bookings from suppliers and provide information in case of inquiries regarding invoices (payment terms and status etc)
· Closely following up the R&D Center and Teknopark local legislations and update the current operations and reporting in case of necessity
· Being the commercial responsible of Kartal – Gebze R&D centers and ODTÜ Teknopark location.
· Responsible for all people management activities, inclusive of mentoring, development and performance management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BSc., MSc. in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or a related areas
· Proven 5+ years of commercial experience
· Experience in IT Software is a plus
· Excellent command of English (German is a plus)
· Proven leadership and management skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to delegate tasks and supervise others
· Great multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time