Project Manager EPS – Qatar
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Energy Performance & Services (EPS) as the Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
The Energy Performance & Services (EPS) business in Siemens strives to make the building infrastructure reach efficient performance with an outstanding value proposition, giving our clients an outstanding advantage.
With our comprehensive portfolio of solution and services, we are positively impacting our client’s carbon footprint and energy consumption pattern. We drive results-oriented and innovative energy efficiency measures with strong performance guarantees.
- Responsible for overall project work including design, submittals, procurement, delivery, testing, commissioning, and handover of project
- Partner management – Lead customers as well as internal partners to ensure completion of project and management of customer expectations
- Time management – Supervise the progress of project to ensure accurate completion
- Scope & Cost management – Monitor scope for quality and creepage.
- Completion of project within allocated budget. Suggest and implement measures for improvement
- Resource planning and management – Ensure resources of required skill set are available to the project at required timeline
- Risk and Opportunity management – Report risk and opportunities on the project (PMCT tool) and plan mitigation measures
- Contract management – Ensure compliance with contract protocols and effective claim management
- EHS – Fully responsible for project EHS topics. Ensure compliance with Siemens and local guidelines
- Team development – develop and champion project execution team with succession planning
- Project economics: optimize project profitability, performing regular cost controls, validating invoicing according to project progress, and releasing a reliable forecast monthly in terms of project revenues, costs and cash flow supported by Commercial Project manager
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Mechanical / Electrical / Energy Engineering degree
- 10 years minimum of proven experience in Electro-mechanical, BMS, controls, ESCO industries of project management experience in large & complex projects
- Previous ESCO or related experience would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to multi-task in a high-performance organization
- PM@Siemens OR PMP certification from PMI would be a plus
- Certification from AEE (CEM, CEA or CMVP) would be a plus
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time