Bytemark, a Siemens Company and an innovative transit fare collection company providing best-in-class Payments as a Service solutions to agencies worldwide, is seeking a Human Resources Professional to fill a part-time role located in the Austin, TX area.
Professional will be responsible for managing and administering all human
resources activities. The successful candidate must have strong business
partnering capability and relevant experience, demonstrated competencies in
handling sensitive HR topics and strong collaboration skills. Business acumen
and previous experience in matrix organization is a plus.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Maintaining, developing, proposing, and implementing HR and company policies, procedures, and other guidelines.
· Advising business management regarding general HR topics, processes and compliance issues, based on local regulations.
· Coaching managers on employee relations issues.
· Supporting employees and managers in understanding and being compliant with HR policies and guidelines.
· Responding to inquiries related to HR and company policies and procedures.
· Supporting Bytemark management in recruitment and onboarding activities.
· Communicating HR services, initiatives, and programs as needed to employees and management
· Partnering with managers on performance management and employee development programs.
· Implementing employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success.
· Administering, monitoring, coordinating, maintaining, and ensuring compliance with areas that may include affirmative action, anti-discrimination, health and safety programs as well as all federal and state laws and regulations.
· Maintain personnel data in database application
· Interfacing with external partners and vendors for Benefits and Immigration Services.
· Interfacing with the Siemens Mobility HR Business Partner as necessary for support and alignment with Siemens Mobility.
· The expected weekly Hours for this part-time position is 25 hours per week.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Development a plus.
· A minimum of 5 years of human resources generalist experience in demonstrating a working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including employee relations, performance management, Compensation, management consultation, recruiting, and personnel data maintenance.
· PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.
· The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated and able to interact with employees at all levels.
· Strong oral and written communication.
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast-paced environment.
· Ability to successfully drive change in the organization
· Must possess above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Proven ability to research and analyze information
· Ability to use data and information to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
· The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism and team attitude.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.