At Siemens, we work together for what really matters: México and our families. We are committed with the development of our country through digitalization and advanced engineering.
The Mexican Operations Leadership Development Program is an intensive 2 years rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
Our goal is to find people like you that can take on challenging projects and positions. Our commitment is to move talent across locations and business units in order to share best practices, build an outstanding network and leadership skills for our next generation of leaders.
Every 6 months you will present the end of rotation projects to Upper Management team located in our headquarters in US, and during that time training and networking events are also provided.
Upon successful completion of the 2 years rotational program, you will be assigned a mid-level engineering position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results. You will also receive a mentor from the management team after 6 months of experience in the program.
- Early professional with no more than 1 year as full-time working experience and with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (80% Avg.) and a Bachelor's degree required in one of the following majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics (for Operations path) / International Business, Business Administration, International Logistics (for Commercial path).
- Flexibility to move over within the 2 years period to other locations. You will move to different locations during the 2 years training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career.
- Valid passport and US tourist visa,
- Leadership abilities through completed work experience, as well as extracurricular and/or community involvement that demonstrates initiatives and responsibility.
- Interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, strong problem-solving abilities and a positive approach to challenge.
- Cross functional interests, ambitious and self-driven. Adaptive, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to effective manage several projects at once.
- Strong soft skills: skilled networking creation, influencing skills, constantly learning, positive and ownership profile.
- Fluent English required.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time