- Engage in continuous automated and manual testing activity throughout agile development iterations to ensure zero defects
- Participate in iteration planning, providing input on required testing tasks, process, and associated effort for the selected user stories
- Create and manage bug reports, ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed in a timely, thorough, and satisfactory manner
- Design and develop automation framework
- Ensure quality of design and code through design reviews/code reviews and help in building TDD/BDD culture in the team
- Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, testing tools/ test frameworks
- Design the required test strategy in line with the scope and organization standards
- We need a professional with 4 to 6 years of experience in Software Development and Test Automation
- Expertise in programming with C#, java script, Angular, NodeJS, WPF and OOPS, API Testing Tools – Postman, Newman, Katalon, SOAPUI and UI testing Tools – Ranorex.
- Knowledge on Industrial Automation Domain, Test Automation, Library creation and Test Automation Framework design for system test and integration test would be preferable.
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies and awareness of the Test Execution Process would be good to have.
- Requirement analysis, design and delivery of the Test.
- Developing and providing inputs for Test Planning, Automation Test Framework Development, Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution.
- Coordinate and set up the test environments for different types of tests, which involves configuration the product under test.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time