For our Software business unit part of Siemens
Digital Industries division we are looking for a Services Program Director for PLM, ALM, CAx, MOM, IIOT and PI software implementations to
join our Professional Services organization reporting to the country Services
Director. Our Business Unit manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting
as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer
satisfaction and the contract.
The candidate will operate for multiple industry customers (Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Machinery, Consumer and Marine).
Our offices are in Milano, Torino, Genova, Modena and Treviso but we are open to hire a candidate based outside of these locations.
What will you do?
- Oversee project managers, who coordinate teams to ensure that work is completed on time and within budget, to a high standard;
- Provide leadership to strategically support the project management team growth according with the corporate expectations and targets;
- Contribute to the best practices corporate definition and drive the deployment;
- Interact with customer C-levels and global organizations.
Who would we like to meet?
- 5+ years of experience as Services Program Manager in IT projects, preferably on PLM, MOM, ERP or similar industrial software platforms;
- 5+ years of experience in managing people with senior skills;
- Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or Economics disciplines;
- Experience in corporate IT projects to large enterprises primarily in the manufacturing industries;
- Available to frequent travels across Italy;
- Track record of proven project & program successes;
- Project management certification is a mandatory title;
- Fluent in Italian and English with at least B2 certification;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Health insurance;
- Ticket restaurant/canteen;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Company car
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time