Senior Software Engineer (UI Expert)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper-intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
- You will be responsible for low level design by understanding the Requirements and Software Architecture.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Adhere to User Interface Guidelines and User Experience Patterns
- Performing code review, providing documentation (design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech graduate with 5 to 7 years of experience in design and development of web application
- Expertise in responsive design with CSS3 and/or other CSS frameworks, writing client-side unit tests using Karma/Jasmine and version control & package managers – GIT, NPM
- Exposure in working with D3, SVG and charting libraries.
- Strong knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture and using services in bidirectional communication.
- Exposure to UI applications development for various targets like Desktop, Mobile and Tablets.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time