Account Development Representative I
Siemens Account Development Representatives work directly with sales teams, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Execution will include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Team members will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Candidates must have strong communications. They must understand the overall value proposition of the solutions they are selling and be able to quickly communicate the message.
Target account development and management:
- Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls and other pursuit strategies.
- Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence.
- Build prospect interest in the products a through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction.
- Systematically follow-up all target account activities to develop total qualified opportunities.
This position requires strong communication skills and interaction with a number of different teams. Building relationships over the phone to develop business is essential.
- Cold calling new account targets.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Minimum 1+ years of some type of business development or sales-related experience.
- Growing existing accounts in new divisions and qualifying new business prospects.
- Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers.
- Works well on a team and has strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.