Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Functional Manager to drive quality mobile applications and deployment in Laboratory Diagnostics business.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You have to drive the software deliverables along with global program managers end-to-end primarily in the area of mobile and hand held devices.
• You should do the resource planning based on program priorities
• You should own the delivery on timelines & assess the quality of the deliverables.
• You should ensure requirement clarity & setup processes for development.
• You should own the infrastructure and resource planning along with the program manager.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
• You hold a successfully completed Engineering degree, ideally in Computer science
• You have at least 14 years of work experience and a successful track record as Functional Manager in a global technology business
• You should have developed & deployed multiple mobile application to app-store or custom devices
• You should have experience in developing cross platform mobile experience & should be well versed in micro services and cloud deployment strategies.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time