What are my responsibilities?
• Manage and perform variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and internal policies
• Perform monthly closing processes and reconciliations
• Prepare different reports, returns and documentation in compliance with the current legal, accounting and tax legislation
• Cooperate with and closely support the business units on tax and accounting issues
• Establish contacts with representatives of the financial, tax and supervisory bodies and institutions.
• Reviewing and improving all controls and procedures to ensure compliance with local accounting policies and legislation and Financial Reporting Guidelines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree of Accounting and controlling, or Finance;
• Min 3 years professional experience as a senior accountant in international company;
• Very good computer literacy, еxperience with ERP System (SAP preferably)
• Proficiency in English, knowledge of German will be considered a plus
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and willingness to work in a team
• A responsible and motivated individual with a desire for a professional and personal growth
What do we offer?
• Career development in multinational environment
• Opportunity to be a part of a multinational team
• Working in interesting, challenging projects, positive working environment
• Attractive remuneration and benefits package
If you are interested in, please send your CV.
Please point the position you are applying for.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time