Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Data Engineer considering Siemens GBS Digital solutions as their new home to feel ready for the path ahead. To help you along the interview journey, we suggest that you come prepared—here are some practical tips: know some background about our company and markets, wow us with your outstanding technical proficiency in data engineering, showing how you can expand and optimize our data and as well as optimizing data flow and collection for multi-functional teams
Change the future with us
- You Build and maintain efficient data pipeline architecture
- Should Assemble large, sophisticated data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements!
- You Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- You Build the infrastructure required for efficient extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS technologies.
- Work with partners including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have exp in 2- 4 years of Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Good Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: CI/CD, Azkaban etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: Glue, Snowflake, Lambda, S3, Athena
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time