Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
Financial/commercial management of project(s) with the aim of finishing the project(s) in the given time, budget and quality framework with the greatest possible positive profit and to the customer's satisfaction
Responsible for running internal approval process (LoA, Bid Release, PATAC) during sales phase
Responsible for defining strategy for taxation, permanent establishment, import-export topics
Performing all financial/commercial duties within the project(s), such as establishing commercial terms and conditions, accounting (US GAAP, SAP, SOA, IKS), payments, funding, currency management, taxes, customs declarations, claim balancing and financial statements, possibly dispatch schedule monitoring
Compliance with legal requirement at site e.g. Labour license/BOCW
Running internal and external audits for Systems business India CoC
MIS responsibility for Systems business India CoC
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 8-10 years experience in financial execution of projects;
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy (MBA/Cost Accountant);
- Project Management certification (PMP) or equivalent will be a plus
- Handled WBS based project accounting
- Proficient in English (both written/spoken);
- Professional expertise in MS Office, SAP
- Need to travel for national and international business trip;
- Self-motivated, quick and aggressive;
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
SKILLS and PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
- Should be a team player.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a multinational environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time