Then come and join our global team as Contract Migration Expert (f/m/d) Revenue Recognition to coordinate the technical migration of tools from legacy systems to our new P58 System at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You hold the technical end-to-end responsibility for the Healthineers contract migration and contract setup in the P58 project. Therefore, you manage the IT Design of the SAP RAR Migration strategy, activities and execution in P58 rollout in alignment with data migration and the Order to Cash, Service and Finance teams
- You oversee the definition and implementation of the SAP RAR Migration test setup (e.g. the selection of the reporting periods, the requirements regarding legacy data, the test of migrated Contract Assets and Liabilities, Orders on Hands values or the Alignment with the Accounting organization)
- Moreover, you shape independently the definition and alignment with business parties from Accounting and Controlling about the reconciliation procedures and coordinate the provision of reconciliation reports with respective data during contract migration test cycles
- You hold the technical responsibility in test activities and in the documentation of the test results
- You coordinate migration activities in P58 rollouts until the Finance Go Live with respective sign-off
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- You have many years of experience in SAP design and implementation
- You have in-depth technical SAP functional experience in Finance and Accounting. Also, several years of experience in OTC (Order to Cash) processes would be desirable
- You can demonstrate your comprehensive understanding of Financial Data Migration and validation in international teams
- You bring profound knowledge about SAP RAR Add-ons and SAP Finance and Controlling with you
- You have successfully used your financial background in reconciliation of financial key figures across the SAP value flow. Moreover, business process know-how in Finance, Accounting and Controlling and basic know-how of IFRS 15 regulations are required
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an excellent collaborator who works well in an integrated team environment
- Your high coordination skills and your profound ability to manage projects and teams distinguish you
- You focus on thinking strategically regarding technical designs and the technical strategy
- Your outstanding business-fluent English and German skills help you to communicate with business partners all around the globe
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time