We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager for Siemens Advanta.
What are my responsibilities?
• Implement yearly budget planning and monthly rolling forecast activities based on defined processes, and act as quality gate-keeper for planning deliverables;
• Define and optimize performance controlling framework and key processes, closely monitor group’s business and financial operation status, identify performance gap, and take correction actions to address the gap;
• Establish and maintain internal controlling systems, to effectively monitor KPIs, OPEX, CAPEX etc.;
• Coordinate corporate finance and investment related topics of the group;
• Power user of planning, reporting and controlling related tools and systems (PAR, Planning tool, SAP*, eTimesheet, etc.);
• Business administration of assigned departments;
• Special projects and tasks assigned by manager;
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;
• More than 5 years' experience in Finance, Controlling, Business Administration or related areas;
• Experience in multinational companies is a plus;
• Solid corporate finance knowledge;
• Strong analytical skills, clear-minded;
• Strong inter-cultural sensitivity and skills;
• Be proficient at English, both written and oral;
• Must be a competent communicator and team worker;
• Self-driven, can work under pressure.
What else do I need to know?
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Our Product & Service Innovation global business field fosters world-class product and service innovations. Among other things, it focuses on developing new business opportunities, optimizing and safeguarding business, and providing support in the positioning as a trendsetting company. Our research team concentrates primarily on optimizing portfolios and processes, detecting and implementing trends, enhancing expertise, promoting innovations, and expanding the service business.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time