In your position you will support the maintenance and development of our Healthineers SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), with help of our established tools like SAP Solution Manager and Worksoft Certify.
- You will lead the implementation and drive innovations for the future ALM tools of our SAP Landscape
- You will lead the maintenance, implementation of further releases and continuous improvements of our ALM Applications in projects and as part of your daily tasks. Hereby you consider possibilities of automation in close collaboration with our global Application Management- and Automation Teams
- You will be responsible for End-to-End work-packages and drive design and their successful implementation. This will happen in alignment with different stakeholders on the timing and scope of the changes
- You will drive improvements and potential innovations by own initiative and define effort estimations as well as implementation-plans
- You will collaborate with our 3rd party Service providers on future solutions and realize them in consideration of our quality guidelines
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
Education: University degree/diploma in science or similar
Experience: 5 to 6 years of experience using and configuring SAP Solution Manager
You are exactly the right fit for us, if you enjoy working collegially and have passion to manage Service Providers. The following skills are required to be successful in this position.
- Must be an expert in the administration and configuration of SAP Solution Manager and gathered experiences in the area of Test Management
- Must have experience in a similar role, managing the configuration of large SAP implementations in multi-national companies
- You have a good general technical understanding and can approach tasks analytically
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to effectively collaborate remotely with SAP teams in Germany and with third party vendors from around the globe.
- Must have a strong personality and leadership capabilities
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be methodical, well organized, flexible and capable to manage multiple topics at a time
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to persevere others of your ideas
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time