At our Bengaluru Hub nearly 1100 employees provide various types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, We are global business solutions, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve perfection in their internal process allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Change the future with us.
- You will be Crafting and maintain efficient data pipeline architecture
- You should Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- You will Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- You Build the infrastructure required for efficient extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies.
- Build data Applications in cloud based eco-systems such as Amazon, Microsoft Azure.
- Build data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader!
- You will be working with data and analytics specialists to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should be Experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Should have Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- You Must have Certified in one of the cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc.
- 3- 5years of experience in operating a critical high-available IT Infrastructure
- Should have Solid grasp of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable big data data stores.
- Should be Experience supporting and working with multi-functional teams in a multifaceted environment.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time