Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
The Integration and Interface Manager reports to the Technical and Engineering Manager he is assigned to and is responsible for the following:
- To lead and manage on all interface aspect for the project.
- Interfacing with the System Wide Contractor on the project deliverables design requirements.
- Interfacing with other parts of the Siemens Mobility organization to determine the requirement and coordinate the information to fulfil the overall system deliverables.
- Study and determine appropriate methodology, procedure documentation and address comments or responses on the required approval needs.
- Participate in onsite or offsite meeting in performing the integration and interface related task.
- To provide weekly and ad-hoc progress reports to the Team Manager.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Min 5 years experience in railway signalling design and interfacing experience.
- Fast learner
- Good problem solving skill and analytical thinking
- Team player who is analytical, highly motivated and independent with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time