Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one distributed team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in a results-oriented way.
Change the future with us
- You Should have Outstanding Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) MS Visio to be an added advantage!
- You Understand of upstream and downstream AR processes in a Product/Project business environment
- You should Build accounting spreadsheets for third party accounts receivables (Forecasting Reports, Clearing Reports, Customer OD Analysis, DSO)
- You Develop and maintain various trackers for Tableau and MIS uploads
- You Undertake in-depth analysis and identify customers with long pending overdue, deploy strategic plans for reducing credit exposure!
- Interact with multiple partners (Customer, BU Comm,BU Mgmt, Internal Teams and Mgmt.) and ensure timely resolution of queries and disputes
- Resolve complex payment issues by deploying business acuity and proven experience!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You Should have 2 - 5 year of data processing experience at an expert level
- Have Excellent communication / Convincing skill (Hindi is a must)
- Should be Flexible for shifts ; extended working during month-ends & high volume weekends!
- Should be Graduate in any field.
- Good Collections experience would be an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time