Our mission at Siemens Mobility Engineering
Together with our colleagues abroad, we are developing state-of-the-art rolling stock. We address both the overall arrangement and design of individual subsystems. We create innovative products for vehicles used in urban and rail transport. We can manage global projects and implement the entire project, from the definition of requirements, over SW/HW and mechanics development, to cross-sectional topics at the vehicle-wide level.
What is the outcome of our work?
We impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can hop on our metro in Vienna or London or our high-speed trains on the direct line between London and Amsterdam. You can even encounter the fastest loco in the world, Taurus, on Czech rails.
What are the responsibilities of a rolling stock cybersecurity/IT security specialist?
Responsibility for the implementation of product security processes. Engagement in the project team to which s/he provides support in the implementation of security requirements (SW/HW) by creating concepts for IT security, analyses, and IT security tests during validation and verification. Other activities include:
- specification of security requirements and support when meeting international/local security-related standards and regulations
- drawing up a security architecture for a monitored object (railway vehicle, a subsystem or product)
- negotiations with customers/suppliers related to IT security in various project stages
- validation of security measures (“friendly hacking”, “penetration testing”)
- provision of technical support in the implementation of IT security in the rail sector
- University education, ideally with a focus on ICT
- Experience in IT security in rail transport
- Knowledge of IT security technologies and concepts (Firewalls, VPN, AV SW, etc.)
- Knowledge of embedded systems and industrial communication (e.g. Profinet)
- Familiarity with the respective standards such as IEC 62443
- Active knowledge of English or German
- CISSP certification is a plus
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10 am to 2 pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten in the vicinity of your workplace
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous corporate mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or a recreation stay)
- Workplace in the vicinity of the Stodůlky underground station in Prague
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (It can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contribution towards pension and life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time