- Host Software (Android PDA)
- epoc Data Manager Software (eDM) (Web-based application with SQL database)
- epoc Data Manager Lite Software (eDM Lite) (Desktop application with SQLite database)
- Supporting development and maintenance activities within the software group.
- Collaborate well in a team environment and develop good relationships with peers
- Proven experience developing, implementing and maintaining test automation framework/environments
- Proven experience in the areas of website and web application usability testing
- Proven Test Automation experience working with Appium, Selenium and/or Profilence
- Database knowledge and experience with SQL and/or SQLite
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of mobile tech (Android), web and API level testing
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of web technology (REST, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with software testing methods (validation, verification, white box, black box, integration, etc…)
- Experience with detecting, reporting and tracking software defects
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Proven work experience in software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Desirable Skills:
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Highly self-motivated, goal orientated and self-directed
- Passion for testing at all levels (user acceptance, failure mode, edge cases, deep dive)
- Strong desire for quality and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience using Java and/or other languages for test automation
- Experience working with Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and demonstrate a willingness to take on new and unfamiliar projects
- Plan, Develop and maintain Automation Frameworks and Libraries
- Document procedures and requirements for Automation tools and processes
- Performs test execution for various projects (internal and external tools)
- Creates libraries and test cases/scripts based on product requirements and medical industry regulatory demands
- Executes test plans and test cases/scripts
- Documents anomalies and maintains database for tracking defects and historical analysis
- Verifies and document defect fixes
- Maintains test equipment and test environments
- Reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Software Quality Assurance and/or the Sr. Software QA Specialist
- Supports members of Software Quality Assurance team
- Regular interaction with members of Software Development team
- Supports company-wide Quality Assurance initiatives especially related to software
- Bachelors’ degree and/or an equivalent combination of education and technical experience acceptable to Epocal
- 7+ years of working experience in software testing
- 5+ years of solid working experience in automation using Python
- Medical environment experience is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge/experience with testing approaches and methodologies
- Knowledge of the Test Management software would be helpful (TestRail, RedMine, Jenkins, etc…)
- Experience with tools integration
- Excellent knowledge of Operating Systems, computer peripherals, including excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of servers, security and communication protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), routers.
- Good understanding of embedded and multi-platform application environments (PDA/Mobiles, PC, potentially others)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: EPOCAL INC.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.