Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Apprenticeship - Planning Specialist within our Customer Service Organization.
mission and responsibilities:
1. You will plan maintenances and safety checks on medical systems in accordance with contractual conditions, customer needs and the availability of CSEs on the field.
2. You wil schedule updates and upgrades released by CS HQ in accordance with deadlines, interacting with HQ responsibles in resolving any issues. Even deployment of security alerts letters to customers will be part of your duties.
3. You will constantly monitor engineers’ activities, giving and receiving support to all the business figures involved (Customer Service Engineers / Territory Managers / Customer Care Managers / Dispatchers / Offering team)
4. You will manage spare parts/kits needed for upgrades/updates and manage tools availability to perform periodic checks
5. You will manage Installed base configuration according to new installation, modification/upgrade or scrapping/deactivation of main system.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are under 29
- Technical Diploma or Degree in scientific-humanistc disciplines;
- Internship Experience within customer service organizations will be considered a plus;
- Good Knowledge of WORD and EXCEL. Sap knowledge will be considered a plus;
- Good English knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
· You have strong aptitude for teamwork
· You are accurate and precise
· You are self-motivated and willing to learn
· You have good organizational and communicational skills
· You are a flexible and dynamic person
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time