At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Manager, Global IM Reagents Planning
This position manages the Demand Planning function for the Siemens Healthineers Global IM Reagents business.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manager, Global IM Reagents Planning, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing an international team of Demand Planning professionals managing product families manufactured in Massachusetts and the United Kingdom and shipping to distribution centers in USA and Germany. Typically manages exempt employees and/or supervisors.
- Successfully defining digital landscape, tactical planning workflows and duties to obtain optimum effectiveness for IM Reagents Demand Planning.
- Maximizing product availability as measured by LIFR (line item fill rate) and number of backorders and allocations while minimizing inventory & scrap.
- Monitoring and improving upon existing global forecast accuracy by having an in-depth knowledge of process and variables.
- Working cross functionally to support improvement initiatives and projects as the single point of contact for IM Reagents Planning.
- Leveraging current and future IT systems for maximum benefit to change to data-based decision-making tools and processes.
- Maintaining complex Advance Planning System and ensuring best practices for its use.
- Monthly preparation of analysis supporting Sales and Operations Planning process. Area of responsibility has significant impact on the overall success of IM Reagents business.
- Developing and managing departmental budgets and/or business plans for a small to mid-size department.
- Continuously enhancing or improving existing policies, processes, and methods.
- Identifying resource needs and developing justifications.
- Recommending/ determining organizational structures and supervisory relationships for own function.
- Analyzing effectiveness of policies and establishes future direction for functional policies and programs or products that affect company as a whole; Aligns policies/products and development efforts with company strategies.
- Acting as an advisor that troubleshoots and resolves complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas.
Key Working Relationships
· Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts.
· Ensures employees have appropriate training and required experience to competently perform required duties and employee understands the impact of activities on solution quality and company’s business objectives.
· Maintains employee education records in Siemens Medical Academy or a Siemens training database to reflect competency acquired to perform duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
· Education - BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
o Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed, to include principles of predictive analytics using system applied algorithms to achieve best fit demand forecasts based on wide range of data sources.
o Must possess strong working knowledge of Healthineers Performance System with emphasis on executing Agile Action Plans.
o Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management
o Typically, 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
o Demonstrated ability to successfully manage staff in a variety of locations inside and outside the US.
o Experience working with SAP and Demand Solutions or equivalent software program .
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.