Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
In Siemens Mobility Spain we are looking for a Software Engineer for joining our ADC department. As Application Development Center we develop and innovate products, with a high focus on customer-specific solutions.
Will be responsible for the design and development of several Train Control Systems CBTC, DTG, ASFA and ERTMS applications, according to design / product specifications.
Main functions and responsibilities:
• Software Development for specific Siemens solutions.
• Design, implement and modify software using the ADA programming language, using SIL4 techniques.
• Assume the responsibilities throughout the software development cycle, including specification, design, development, test, and delivery.
• Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
• Innovation and research on new technologies applied to products.
• Software engineer (computer science, senior engineer in industrial, telecommunications)
• Desirable experience in the development of applications for Railway Signaling Train Control systems
• Desirable 2 years of experience in research projects
• Knowledge on Railway Systems (CBTC or ERTMS) will be highly valued.
• Knowledge on SW architecture.
• Knowledge in ADA programming language preferably; other programming languages as C / C ++ / Python will be valued
• Ability to manage integration environments as well as ability to analyze and implement test automation.
• Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Synergy.
• Knowledge of automatic testing and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube)
• Knowledge of requirements and traceability management tools (Doors)
• Knowledge of SIL2/4 development techniques / CENELEC Standard
It will be assessed:
• Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology (SCRUM) and related tools (Jira, Gitlab, RTC) will be valued.
• Knowledge on SCADE will be valued.
• IT Security knowledge (vulnerability testing, threat mitigation, authentication, access control, cryptography) will be valued.
• Ability to work effectively across multiple geographic locations.
• Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
• Good level of Spanish and English, spoken and written.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.