Reporting to: Head, Digital Enterprise Business
Key Relationships: Region Business Stakeholders, Global and Regional Portfolio team, Region Business Product Owners, Internal & External Partners, Prospects/Customers
Critical Dimensions: Responsible for region digital portfolio architecture in collaboration with Portfolio lead, Digital Sales leads, and HQ for developing, delivering digital platforms and products in line with digital building strategy. Owns the digital architecture development and delivery of key digital platforms, defines, and delivers customer-facing products/solutions. Handle internal and external digital integration, external partners and acts as technical portfolio owner for internal agile delivery teams. Operationally coordinate with global on digital products and platforms. Support business development activities on the technical review of portfolio, sourcing and recommending the right solutions, comply to the overall digital strategy to ensure market relevance, competitiveness, and a winning solution. Have the right aptitude and tactfulness to handle and connect with different hierarchies and cultures.
Main Purpose: The role ensures that the Siemens digital platforms are fit for purpose, performant, and future focused, and that the customer-facing products built on these platforms provide optimal value to the business and our customers. Perform enterprise solution architect role to develop digital solutions by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements and translates requirements into customer solutions.
- Support on business development activities with country digital sales leads
- Handle regional demand on digital development as required
- Ensure the efficient development of digital products in your portfolio
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with region Business Engagement Managers, business partners and colleagues internal and external to ensure deep understanding of different perspectives and requirements and to build trust
- Staying updated, researching, reviewing, and making recommendations on IT, OT, Software applications or innovations from a perspective of design, integration, and technical fit with other systems
- Translates functional requirements into the architecture for that solution and describing it through architecture and design
- Call out risks and issues appropriately and proactively to resolve blockers and ensure timely delivery of agreed business outcomes
- Collaborate and coordinate with HQ on portfolio releases, contents and training
- Select, review and efficiently handle external agencies and suppliers as required, including via blended internal/external delivery models
- Collaborate with digital partners on digital platforms roadmap
- To ensure Cybersecurity is a vital aspect considered in all stages of development
- Good bachelor’s degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering and relevant Technology degrees
- Professional certifications in relevant subjects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required
- Strong IT, Software, Cloud, IoT platform experience
- Significant experience of digital platform solution development, including in-depth expertise in at least one specialist area from Data Driven Services / IT-OT integration / Data Analytics
- Strong understanding of SDK, API and industry standards communication protocol (i.e. BACNET, MQTT)
- Have a strong acumen to fit portfolio to customer problems
- Keen interest in emerging technologies to support and improve consumer experience at interview and application
- Experience of B2B2C digital product development, including full product lifecycle, and development of multiple high-usage, high-profile digital products
- Significant experience in the product owner role with agile teams on both platform and product development
- Detailed practical understanding of digital development technologies and subject areas e.g. UX, business analysis, UI design, architecture, testing, technology infrastructure
- Able to lead inexperienced teams and partners in iterative solution development techniques driven by market response
- Ability to build positive relationships across diverse groups, translating technical concepts for business audiences, and business concepts for technical audiences.
- Iterative digital product management techniques including e.g. analytics and optimization
- Experience in Healthcare, Airport, Commercial Real Estate, & Higher Education environment
- Strong Cybersecurity experience and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time