We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- You will be part of an international team within the legal department with worldwide responsibility for all antitrust issues of the Siemens Group
- You will support Siemens' business objectives by providing competent and solution-oriented advice and working closely and in a spirit of trust with the business
- You will advise all M&A activities comprehensively on aspects of merger control and foreign trade law and will also be responsible for the corresponding contract negotiations and the regulatory approval procedures
- You will analyze complex and exciting antitrust law issues of the operative business, develop possible solutions and provide independent and autonomous legal advice, which you will represent in direct contact with internal clients and externally
- As part of our Antitrust Compliance Program, you will be responsible for clarifying and assessing potential antitrust cases and investigations and will train our employees together with our colleagues from our regional companies worldwide
- In addition, you will be responsible for selecting, mandating and managing external lawyers and managing legal risks
- You have excellent legal German state exams (acquired “Vollbefriedigend” result) or a comparable foreign qualification
- You have several years of relevant professional experience (3 to 5 years) in an international law firm, a multinational company or an antitrust authority.
- You are an expert in the field of antitrust law and have a very good understanding of business
- You are solution-orientated, committed and drive topics
- We would appreciate it if you lived (and worked) already abroad (e.g. as part of a LLM course or a working experience)
- You are able to express yourself very well and have a self-assured, friendly and positive appearance and excellent negotiating skills
- Fluent English and very good German are required
- You are a teamplayer and are able to work in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time