***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing, and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the fu-ture of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Work in an Agile environment – as a member of a scrum team;
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of test activities for the project and participate actively in continously improving our workflows;
- Define test requirements, write and execute manual and automated test cases;
- Perform manual testing as needed and seek ways to automate if possible;
- Document testing results.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Test Engineering;
- Experience in converting acceptance criteria, product designs and functional details into test cases;
- Experience in test automation;
- Knowledge of testing methods and processes;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience in performance test tools;
- Experience in PHP;
- ISTQB Certified Tester certification.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time