We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role as a Senior Research Scientist you develop cutting-edge technologies and new methodologies in the field of cyber security testing through customer-funded and own research projects
- You apply R&D results in security assessments of Siemens products and solutions
- You drive cooperation with national and international partners, both internally and at universities and research institutions
- The transfer of R&D results into new services and training offers also belongs to your responsibilities
- You share your know-how within our team, coach junior colleagues, and supervise interns and working students
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in cyber security, computer science, electrical engineering, or related fields
- You have several years of professional experience in applied research and the transfer of R&D results into prototypes and customer offers
- In addition, you have a clear understanding of state-of the-art cybersecurity concepts and deep knowledge in penetration testing and the development of security testing tools
- You distinguish yourself by very good communication skills, strong customer orientation, with a high degree of personal initiative and a team-player mindset
- You are open for travel when required
- Your business fluent English and German language skills round off your profile
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time