We are working on a solution which contains a cloud based database which provides integrated view on building data. In this position you will be responsible for research and development of building twin domain model and implementation of its interfaces for data providers consumers. Core of the domain model is implemented using knowledge graph database. Development is done using Python and Java SE in AWS cloud environment. You should be aware of HTTP, JSON, XML and/or REST protocols. Experiences with Docker or other virtualization technology and Linux is an advantage for this position. You will be working with cutting edge technologies in a scrum team which closely collaborates with teams in Switzerland and Germany on a solution intended to manage portfolio of architectural plans of buildings.
Watch our YouTube video on https://youtu.be/Kghi3uW9wXg
• 3+ years of practical experience in SW development
• Object oriented analysis, design and implementation
• Experience with Java and/or python
• Practical experience with integration of databases with applications
Nice to have skills:
• Working experience with knowledge graph or other non-SQL databases
• Docker or other virtualization technologies
• Experience with working in a SCRUM team
• Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and/or IFC
• User level experience of GIT or other SCM
• English (B2 minimum)
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Salary from 1 600 € brutto/month + variable bonus
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualiﬁcations and experience.
• Successful, stable, but innovative company, which makes real impact
• Newest technologies, all projects runs in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
• Great team (hard to explain in words, let`s meet us and see 😊)
• We support trainings, cerfications and development internally and externally with individual
approach based on your needs and requests. We attend also international conferences (e.g.
• Flexible working hours
• 2 days of home office per week
• 3 Sick days per year
• Bridge days (additional paid leave to our legal vacation allowance) from 4 to 9 days per year
• Sick leave compensation to 100% of salary – 20 days p.a.
• Cafeteria system - Benefit plus
• Work-life balance – stable quartal planning cyclus
• Childbirth bonus, maternity leave bonus, work anniversary present
• Additional pension savings (3. pilier)
• Team building program - offsite meeting, Christmas party, extra budget for team building
• Siemens Share Matching Program
• Employee`s loans
• Referral program
• Company free parking
• Discount of monthly fee from our telecom provider for employees and their family member
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time