The Warehouse Logistics Group Lead will lead 10 – 20 employees in the day to day activity of running the Warehouse and Inventory operations.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Coordinate all Warehouse/Logistics activities including: Cycle Counting, Shipping, Receiving, Picking and Stocking.
• Responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and overseeing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory.
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance.
• Maintain department KPIs along with benchmarks and targets that provide a clear indication of department performance, performance trends, and potential problem areas.
• Drive lean manufacturing and 5S principles and initiatives to eliminate waste, improve production efficiency and overall performance.
• Recommends operational, and workforce activities and practices improvements to management, identifies necessary equipment and systems corrections within the area of responsibility
• Promotes a safe environment as well as meets safety requirements complying with company policies and regulations set forth by Siemens.
• Complete other duties and responsibilities as required.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in related industry
• Knowledge and familiarity with Warehouse Management systems.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of supply chain concepts and their application.
• Key user level MRP experience. JD Edwards and/or SAP are a plus.
• Expert in MS Excel, proficient in PowerPoint.
• Ability to lead and motivate contingent and permanent employees.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities across projects.
• Ability to drive accountability and results.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.