Then come and join our global team as Strategic Pricebook Manager (f/m/d) to manage the accuracy and integrity of the data within the pricebook for the Advanced Therapies global portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You define and develop pricebook processes supporting the evolving business needs of the business lines within Advanced Therapies
- You drive the evolutionary changes required to support an intelligent and user-friendly pricebook for our global sales and clinical product specialist teams
- You are responsible for preparing digitally-enabled pricebook system flow charts in collaboration with input from relevant stakeholders such as R&D, Quality and SCM
- You identify digital technology and advanced analytics to enable data-rich, real-time dynamic pricing guidance
- You manage a robust end-to-end automated process to ensure that any sales order generated via the pricebook can be processed by all internal departments (logistics, order management via SAP/KMAT, etc.)
- You set up and maintain pricebook items, perform pricebook clean-up, incorporate promotional pricing to support market needs demands and further embed clinical customer segmentation of the pricebook
- You lead projects supporting future pricebook development supporting new pricing models, as well as multi-modality configurations, cross-business line configurations, guided selling, e-commerce, intelligent data reporting, etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in commercial information technology, business informatics, sales and marketing, or comparable subject
- You have several years’ experience working in investment goods industry, specifically in the process-oriented domain of IT/ data management/ pricebook management/ supply chain management
- You bring demonstrable project management skills specifically in leading IT projects either within a HQ function, region/country or between both
- Furthermore, you have demonstratable knowledge of SAP BW as well as knowledge of CRM processes (preferably Oracle Sales Cloud) as well as CPQ
- Knowledge of medical device business and clinical environment is a plus / preferred
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Networking skills - Communication skills - Self-determination - Initiative
- You are characterized by very good communication and networking skills
- In addition, you will convince us through initiative, self-determination and creativity while maintaining high and sustainable quality standards, which are decisive for the future success of the business area
- You are fluent in English; good German language skills are a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time