Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Controlling Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Actively support business process implementation and control.
- Ensure financial reporting (book and report) integrity and transparency.
- Regular cost center control and expense control.
- Daily operational work in planning, reporting, pricing and processes.
- Support business manager to set up and drive business strategy, market analysis, business process implementation and price control, product offering, product marketing, and etc.
- Communicate closely with HQ regarding budget/FC, transparency of business development, and financial key elements.
- Support business on commercial related trouble shooting.
- Being able to optimize the business result and being able to advise for improvement from finance perspective and being a trustful partner of business manager.
- Lead and guide team member to give professional support if applicable.
Your qualifications and experience:
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time