- You will develop fascinating new IoT / Industry 4.0 products in the factory automation domain.
- You will be part of an innovative, fun, diverse and international team.
- You will design, develop, integrate, test and maintain firmware modules (UEFI-BIOS / ACPI) for initializing industrial PC hardware components.
- You design and develop device drivers and software applications in the programming languages C, C++ and C# under the operating systems Windows and Linux.
- You will be in direct technical contact with external companies and Siemens colleagues at our locations in USA and China.
- You will work cross-functionally and in close cooperation with technologists, hardware developers, the system test department and our production department, and you will coordinate your tasks across functions.
- The basis for your success is a successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or automation engineering.
- You have several years of professional experience in an agile software development environment and in programming (C, C++, C# and Assembler).
- You have very good knowledge of Windows operating systems, Linux operating systems and PC technology.
- Experience with Python and Docker are a plus.
- You must demonstrate expertise in test driven development, have a profound understanding of the test automation and are able to communicate this knowledge to other team members.
- Ideally you already have experiences in the world of industrial automation.
- You have development experience using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- New ideas inspire you. With us you will experience the current trends in industrial automation at the forefront and develop new growth opportunities in industrial computing.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You will need good German and fluent English language skills for international cooperation across organizational boundaries.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time