Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry. With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies.
What are my tasks?
The main task of your new job is to advise you on our portfolio of shop floor management software from the Motion Control business unit. In your new role you will support our customers and our sales colleagues with technical product advice during the demo of pre-sales projects. They are available with advice and action on possibilities and questions about our products and product solutions. You will also prepare detailed solution / product demonstrations and product prototypes for further options. You work independently and present yourself as an expert at all levels of the product / solution demo. In addition, you are available to support the installation and post-sales advice and ensure the internal transfer of know-how.
At the same time you will work intensively in the G2M process, this includes, among other things. Requirements management, training of sales colleagues through to continuous coordination with product management.
Knowledge of the manufacture of and with machine tools and the associated use cases are an advantage.
What do I bring with me?
· Engineering background, Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent technical training
· Pre-sales software experience and its methodology ("value-based", "consultative-selling")
· Experience in software selection / implementation projects (either on the user or provider side) and good knowledge of business models, requirements and working methods in various industries with regard to digitization.
· Strong affinity to industrial software (ideally software for machine tools)
· Very good written and spoken Italian and English
· Ability to analyze, motivate, learn and communicate well, combined with customer orientation and persuasiveness
· Flexible operational readiness and willingness
What do I further need to know?
Siemens Industry Software srl, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for product lifecycle management and the management of production processes with over 15 million licensed users and more than 140,000 customers all over the world. Siemens Software, headquartered in Plano, Texas, provides industrial software solutions in close cooperation with its customers. They support companies in turning decisive innovations into reality and thus achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. When it comes to the future of industry, there is no getting around us.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time