The Digital Media Manager is responsible for planning, execution, and management of online demand generation programs.
As the expert in B2B media buying, social selling, digital display ads, paid social, social selling, and content partnerships, this role partners with companywide marketers to guide program strategy and content, to meet the demand generation goals and pipeline KPIs.
Inquisitive and data driven, the Digital Marketing Manager reviews program performance to ensure targets and goals are exceeded, sharing insight and feedback. This role develops and tests new programs, and identifies opportunities and initiatives to scale in alignment with the strategic needs of the industry, and global/regional markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner with all marketing groups to define investment strategies, priorities, and KPIs
- Maintain comprehensive budgets
- Devise and develop stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support our demand generation objectives
- Plan and coordinate digital media programs and communications across the AMS sales region, providing support for global teams in ensuring content is localized and relevant
- Partner with the broader marketing teams to deploy engaging campaigns and content
- Team with corporate and local social media teams to coordinate and align with broader company initiatives
- Refine and expand subject matter expertise in digital marketing and social media tactics, actively sharing insight with the broader organization
- Manage cross team service-level agreements (SLA) to ensure campaigns execute on time
- Contribution to, and support, go-to-market strategies
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand the plan’s objectives, cadence and KPIs
- Set plan, campaign and tactics targets, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance to stakeholders
Skills and Abilities Required:
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong planning, analytical, execution and communication skills. Knowledge of market, specific domain experience and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our sales team is essential.
- 3–5-year experience in digital marketing, social media and B2B practitioner who has led the planning, execution and optimization of global or regional campaigns
- Deep knowledge of the B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Fluent in demand generation performance management in a B2B environment
- Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget
- Innovative – able to think both strategically and creatively to create industry-leading campaigns
- Highly motivated, inquisitive and persistent
- Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Highly collaborative and results oriented
- Two or more years working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing regional or territory business plans
- Fluent in English and highly effective at presenting across a wide range of functions and organizations
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proven digital marketing experience, specific B2B experience
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Percentage of travel: <15%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.