Digital Marketing Manager- SISW PLM
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, execution and the management of online demand generation campaigns and effectivity integrating digital tactics into our demand creation campaigns. As the expert on display (direct and programmatic), paid social, and content partnerships this role teams with central demand marketing functions (e.g. Campaign Management, Global Execution, Content Development, Industry Marketing, Digital Platforms) to guide campaign strategy and content to meet demand generation and pipeline KPIs. Inquisitive and data driven, the Digital Marketing Manager continually reviews campaign performance to ensure targets and goals are exceeded sharing insight and feedback to central marketing functions to deploy at scale. This role develops and tests new programs and identify opportunities/initiatives to scale where possible in alignment with the strategic needs of the industry/campaign/local countries.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Team with central planning teams to define investment strategies/priorities, select & prioritize KPIs
● Maintain comprehensive details of digital marketing budgets by industry across global and local execution
● Devise and develop stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized industry/solution business demand generation objectives
● Plan and coordinate digital media programs and communications across the AMS sales region, providing support for local teams in ensuring content is localized and relevant
● Partner with the broader marketing execution teams to deploy engaging campaigns and content
● Team with corporate and local social media teams to coordinate and align with broader corporate and regional company initiatives
● Constantly refine and expand subject matter expertise in the digital marketing and social media tactics and actively share this insight with the broader organization
● Manage cross team service-level agreement (SLA) deliverables to ensure campaigns execute on time
● Contribution to and support of direct & indirect target market definitions and go-to-market strategies
● Ensure that all execution and campaign stakeholders understand the industry plan’s objectives, cadence and KPIs
● Set plan, campaign and tactics targets, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance to stakeholders
Skills and Abilities Required:
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong planning, analytical, execution and communication skills. Knowledge of market, specific domain experience and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our sales team is essential.
• Experienced digital marketing and social media practitioner who has led the planning, execution and optimization of global or regional campaigns
• Deep knowledge of the b-to-b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
• Fluent in demand generation performance management in a b-to-b environment, including within the SiriusDecisions’ Demand Waterfall
• Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget
• Innovative; able to think both strategically and creatively to create industry-leading campaigns and ideas
• Highly motivated, inquisitive and persistent.
• Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
• Highly collaborative and goal/results oriented
• Two or more years working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing regional or territory business plans
• Fluent in English and highly effective at presenting across a wide range of functional and organizational roles.
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Undergraduate Degree
• Proven digital marketing experience, specific B2B domain experience is preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Percentage of travel: <15%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.