- Leverage industry expertise and credibility to establish key CIO-1 and executive level relationships and open discussions across all areas within the account. Develop understanding of their strategic and transformation plans and become a trusted advisor providing new and innovative insights which support their critical business outcomes.
- Position and drive Business Value Assessments and Design Thinking sessions. Leverage the outputs of these actions to build joint Customer/Mendix strategic plans and business cases that create demand for increased/continued investments in Mendix products and services.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of these plans.
- Develop and present quarterly executive briefings to key project stakeholders (customer and Mendix); to articulate current business value delivered, next steps, relevant industry trends and impediments to success.
- Work with Mendix executive management, sales leadership, product management and account teams to internalize the customer’s plans to fully support and leverage Mendix teams.
- Manage a portfolio of 5-10 Strategic Accounts and high-touch Enterprise customers with complex needs.
- Mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
- University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience; or Master’s degree with 5 years.
- Extensive experience working in Customer Success roles, Consulting or Sales in an Enterprise Software context is preferred, Management Consulting Experience
- Strong operational background with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the customer journey. Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Prior Line of business operational role in key verticals (Finance, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Proven leader with the ability to develop, articulate and execute a vision that is aligned with both company and team strategies, and maps to defined customer business/customer success outcomes.
- Strong bias toward delivering customer outcomes and a passion for revenue retention and growth
- Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a Go-To-Market strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate activities to meet multiple, agile deadlines, work well under pressure
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time