Lead Development Representative (Demand Development Rep) – St. Louis, MO
(When company policy states it is safe to go back into the workplace this position will be onsite, however during the COVID pandemic this role is fully remote)
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
• Responsible for marketing the company’s products via telephone and email to potential customers and prospects.
• Makes outbound B2B cold calls on specific campaigns to generate sales leads.
• Through a conversation with the customer or prospect qualify and determine if contact is a potential sales lead. Forward information to proper sales channel.
• Add all relevant information to Salesforce.com and other required tools.
• Utilize tools like DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn to identify target contacts.
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree
• Currently residing in the greater St. Louis area
• At least 1yr of outbound cold-calling experience absolutely required
• At least 1-3 years of Inside or Outside Sales experience (B2B calls highly preferred)
• Must be able to ask questions and maintain a conversation in a professional manner
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft office.
• Detail oriented and excellent communication skills.
• Must have a natural passion and interest in industrial or ‘High tech’ technology!
NOTE: Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future, for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.