Position: Associate Consultant –Genesis Program
Start Date: June 2021
Location: Milford, Ohio
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling, simulation, and Manufacturing Operations Management—helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, our goal is to empower you to become the next leaders of our company.
Our Global Sales and Customer Services organization is actively recruiting Professional Associate Consultants for our 2021 Genesis Program. Through this program, you will undergo a 14-16 week training course, that will provide you with the tools needed to contribute to customer projects. After completing the training course, you will begin working closely with customers to provide software solutions to our customers' challenges.
Everyone hired into the Genesis Program is provided with the same training. There are 3 different tracks in Genesis: Services, SGT, and PreSales. The requirements and responsibilities for each track slightly differ from each other
General Program Requirements
• Recent college graduate with a degree in engineering
• University graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Willing and able to travel up to 50%
• Willing and able to relocate
• Exceptional communication skills
• Driven and self-motivated
• Strong technical leadership skills
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
• Familiar with one or more programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, XML, XSLT, HTML
• Collaborate with industry experts to learn our best practices
• Core participant in estimating, planning, and scheduling deliverables and tasks
• Play a key role in developing change initiatives for our customers to increase their efficiency and productivity
• Impact our customers’ initiatives and business drivers
• Accelerate development in architectural design to fulfill customers’ business requirements
• Provide support to control scope, cost, implementation and quality
• Consult with users, management, and stakeholders
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.