Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as DIMR Research Scientist
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· initiate and maintain collaborative relationships with customers
· establish and maintain the close communication to HQ R&D department
· manage the fix asset in sites and the collaboration process according to MOR 3.3/3
· make outcome for research and articles
· Acting as interface for Siemens working on customer site, while maintaining close collaboration with local business unit and R&D Headquarter.
· Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner.
· Manage the collaboration process with main partners, including project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
· Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community.
· Demonstrate purpose, process and results of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally.
· Offer help and advice on topics related to MR research and to help meet customer requirements for research.
· Support to liaise with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens.
· Offer research related cases and feedbacks based on HQ request.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of International work is mandatory
· Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential.
· Basic Medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-Medical background.
· Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the Medical community
· Positive attitude, out-going personality, hard-working, and open-minded
· Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded, as well as willingness and availability to travel
· PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time