The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS Degree or equivalent
• 10+ years of related experience.
• Financial understanding
• Organizational knowledge
• Market and industry knowledge in computer vision / machine learning
• Negotiating skills
• Prospecting/uncovering skills
• Demand creation
• Create and maintain technical campaigns
• Set appropriate expectations and decision criteria
• Bring technical campaigns to successful closure
• Professional customer presence
• Technical knowledge and background
• Ability to manage indirectly
• Develop the overall product strategy along with the Field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic
objectives. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by sales management in conjunction withtheproduct
division. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account
by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
• Definetechnical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for
each account must be approved by the Account Manager.
• Lead and manage the account campaigns for the specific product line.
• Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage
upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer’s problem.
• Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
• Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to
summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
• Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical
management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
• Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology
• Serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time