Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Security Manager (f/m/d) Operation for Remote Access in our Smart Remote Service (SRS) platform
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will shape security management and its applications independently, develop security concepts for healthcare products and serve as a central point of contact for monitoring security and managing vulnerabilities for our SRS application
- You will be responsible for testing and evaluating security updates and for assessing applications to guarantee operation
- In your role as Security Manager (f/m/d) you will define parameters to monitor the application and environment
- You will understand the SRS Next Generation (NG) application for your use case and architecture
- You will work as a partner to the Cloud team for all related enquiries (e.g. configuration of AWS Cloud for the SRS NG application use case) and will also be the central contact for our customers and colleagues
- You will be responsible for analyzing and taking measures for security-relevant events autonomously (e.g. using IPNS, penetration tests, audits, SVM, AWS tools)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in engineering or IT
- You can offer many years of professional experience in IT security management
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree
- You have very sound practical experience of dealing with IT-related monitoring instruments and security products (e.g. firewall, security appliance, router)
- You have a comprehensive technical understanding of IT and are able to grasp new topics quickly on your own
- You can demonstrate practical experience in security management or in managing smaller security projects
- You have more extensive experience with Cloud security concepts, Docker and Kubernetes
- You can also offer sound experience in creating, implementing and operating security concepts
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English (spoken and written) and feel comfortable communicating in an international language environment, determining requirements and conveying concepts. You also have a good knowledge of German and can communicate with ease with your colleagues in-house
- Your outstanding communication skills and comprehensive knowledge of security enable you to convey and coordinate features across a wider group, utilizing your assertiveness to achieve this
- You have an advanced knowledge of cloud hosting (e.g. AWS)
- You also have a proven existing knowledge of security requirements (if possible, SHS specifications)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time