Change the future with us
Quality Management (QM) and Siemens Development Systems (SDS) is the Central Team responsible for Defining and implementation of Organization Processes, Quality Methods and Lean Agile practices. We also ensure related Quality, Lean Agile Trainings and Performance Reporting to measure and achieve Continuous Improvement culture across organization.
Can you help us drive our vision for the future? We’re looking for a dedicated executive with the skills and passion to build a better tomorrow! Join our Central Quality team and take the lead in technology projects that will transform entire Industries, cities and even countries.
• Drive QM and Lean Agile initiatives across organization (DevOps, Technical Agility, Lean, Design Thinking)
• Collaborate with various partners to ensure all identified initiatives are implemented
• Facilitate Team Collaboration and Communication across all roles and levels of the organization
• Define and Implement Governance framework to have a structured approach to govern these initiatives
• Identify and implement possible Process Automation and Digitalization opportunities
• Implement Scorecard across teams and align with central initiatives
• Manage and continuously upgrade the Consulting and Training portfolio offering with the latest trends and skills
• Implement practices and governance in the team to improve Operational Efficiency and real-time updates of the team
• Enable Continuous Learning and Improvement culture through CoP / Story sharing / Events / social media platforms
• Collaborate with multiple teams in performing various statistical analysis on the data collated
What you need to make real what matters
• Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech/ Graduate from a recognized university
• Total 15 + Years’ experience in Quality Management / Business Excellence / PMO / Agile Transformation
• Has good experience implementing Lean Agile / Lean practices / DevOps and Design Thinking in projects
• Has experience in Risk Management, Estimation, Compliance initiatives and Digitalization
• Has good expertise to do program management in multi-location, multi-functional large-scale organization.
Desired Skill Set:
• Experience in implementation and monitoring of Organization level improvement initiatives
• High level of client management experience and Influencing skills
• Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate efficiently with various levels of management
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problem solving
• Hands on Experience of Lean Agile, Program Management, CMMI, ISO Standards, and compliance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time