- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Perform code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design and architecture
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech graduate with 8 to 11 years of experience in design and development
- Experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- Sound knowledge of software engineering process and experience in working in AGILE team.
- Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time