- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- End to end maintenance & operations of new/existing solution.
- Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Perform regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Responsible for Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech graduate in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical with 6 to 8 years of experience in design and development
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of C# including good hands on and designing software components.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud and AWS services including EC2, load balancers S3,SQS.
- Handle the connectivity between the On Premise system its integration with AWS platform.
- Exposure on C, OpenWRT and Linux build system.
- Good knowledge of secure protocols SSL/TLS/HTTPS , CMP
- Exposure on security standards/configurations including data encryption, PKI certificates.
- Knowledge of Asynchronous cryptography - X509 Certificates, PKCS#10, CSRsPKCS#12, Container, PEM Containers
- Must have good knowledge of Web Services (Implementation and security), Databases SQL (SQLite), Containerization Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker Swarm Secrets, Linux based operating system and associated tools and good knowledge of shell scripting
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time