- Provide application Support Services to customers with problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
- Use of case management tool to log and track issue status and related activities
- The ability to manage multiple urgent application support issues in parallel
- Complete ownership of Application Help Desk (Hotline/Email/Tickets) and resolution within defined Service Operation processes.
- Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem.
- To ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
- To provide support so that client systems are fully operational, and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the development team.
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by customers
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
- To support in verification and validation testing activities to application software testing team.
- Should be open to work in morning/afternoon shifts.
- Specify and execute test cases based on user stories and overall test strategy
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and defined software development guidelines together with Test Manager/Test Lead.
- Create test reports including defect logging and test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
- Validate Technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
- We need a B.E/B.Tech graduate in Electrical/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering with 2 to 4 years of experience in application technical support services and overall experience of 5 to 7 years.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- Thorough troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations
- Customer Satisfaction focus, both internal and external, with strong relationship skills
- A good understanding of IoT infrastructure and cloud services.
- Domain knowledge on Substation and Transmission Transformer knowledge would be required.
- Experience of features and functions in a Substation and Transmission products technical support or application testing.
- AWS/Azure based cloud application testing experience
- Onsite experience of the electrical equipment’s as Transformer, Bushing, Circuit Breaker, Gas Insulated Switchgear, Arc Suppression Coil, Gas Instrument.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time